Caviar Radiance Facial Protocol
BelleCôte Caviar Radiance Facial Protocol
- Using a circular motion, apply our Marine Collagen Cleanser loaded with Marine Peptide and cleanse the skin.
- Tone and refresh the skin with our fermented Marine Collagen Toner.
- Reapply the Marine Collagen Cleanser with a few drops of any massage oil if needed (Grape Seed, Jojoba etc.) and massage the skin for 10-12 minutes under the steam. The steam will release marine peptides and enzymes from the cleanser into the skin (that is why the steaming process is a quintessential part of this facial). Without removing the cleanser, add our Organic Seaweed Exfoliator (which contains Mandelic Acid to dissolve dead and damaged cells and Laminaria extract to brighten the skin) and continue to massage for 1-2 minutes in an upward circular motion.
Gently remove everything from the skin with wet cotton pads or sponges.
- Here you can do microdermabrasion, dermaplaning, acids, skin scrubber or any other machine or type of technique for deeper exfoliation. Or you can just skip this step.
- If needed, provide a deep pore cleansing treatment.
If your client needs a more recovering and longer facial you can apply our DNA CAVIAR Regenerating Mask for 7-10 minutes.
Take this time to massage the neck and shoulders for extra pampering. Then remove the mask with a warm or hot towel.
- Apply our EyeTox Gel, and here you can do a relaxing eye massage to achieve a face lifting (1-2 minutes).
- Apply a few drops of the Wrinkle Erasing Serum to the face and neck (Optional: can penetrate with skin scrubber or ultrasonic machine).
- Apply Caviar Radiance peel-off mask (see instructions inside the box).
- After removing the mask, our Ultra Lifting Day Cream or Day Light Moisturizer with Stem Cells and our Triple Firming Neck Cream.
- Apply our Double Sun Protection Cream with Marine Peptide.
- Adjust the facial protocol to your client’s skin type and sensitivity, make the decision what is right for your client.
- Make sure your client goes home with the right home care products.
Our Pros strongly suggest to use only BelleCôte products during BelleCôte facials. Our cleanser, toner and exfoliator will prepare your client's skin to ideal condition for the treatment - all Marine enzymes, ferments and peptides work together in great synergy. For the best results, we also recommend to use our Wrinkle Erasing Serum treatments - it is a highly concentrated product and will enhance the treatment results!