ARCTIC ICE Facial Package
Deep Sea Reméde
This facial PREVENTS, PROTECTS and deeply REPAIRS the skin from the damaging effects of urban pollution, sun damage and oxidative stress making it a magnificent anti-pollution treatment.
Arctic Micro-Algae, Icelandic Kelp, Carotenoids (from Algae), Superoxide Dismutase (SOD), Cloudberry Extract, Sea Buckthorn Oil Extract, Nourishing Complex from pure glacial water, Hyaluronic Acid, Omega - 3, 6, 9, Vitamins A, B1, B2, C, D and E, Lecithin.• Slows down aging process by the synthesis of carotenoids.
• Up to 118% of hydration and nourishment
• Fights free radicals that attack skin cells
• Reduces wrinkles and pigmentation
• Gives your skin the reflection of Arctic light
DNA CAVIAR Regenerating Mask
ARCTIC ICE Mask with Micro-Algae
AFTER THE TREATMENT - HYDRATED, GLOWING SKIN!
1. Using a circular motion, apply our Marine Collagen Cleanser loaded with Marine Peptides and cleanse the skin.
2. Tone and refresh the skin with our fermented Marine Collagen Toner.
3. Reapply the Marine Collagen Cleanser with a few drops of any massage oil if needed (Grape Seed, Jojoba etc.) and massage the skin for 10-12 minutes under the steam. The steam will release marine peptides and enzymes from the cleanser into the skin (that is why the steaming process is a quintessential part of this facial). Without removing the cleanser ( aka massage cream) add our Organic Seaweed Exfoliator (which contains Mandelic Acid to dissolve dead and damaged cells and Laminaria extract to brighten the skin) and continue to massage for 1-2 minutes in an upward circular motion. Gently remove everything from the skin with wet cotton pads or sponges
4. Here you can do microdermabrasion, dermaplaning, acids, skin scrubber or any other machine or type of technique for deeper exfoliation. Or you can just skip this step.
5. If needed, provide a deep pore cleansing treatment. After this process disinfect the skin by using our Azelaic toner to shrink the pores and reduce redness.
6. Apply our DNA Caviar Regenerating Mask to the entire face, neck and eye area.Take this time to massage the neck and shoulders for extra pampering. Then, remove the mask with a warm or hot towel.
7. Apply a few drops of the Wrinkle Erasing Serum to the face and neck (Optional: can penetrate with skin scrubber or ultrasonic machine).
8. Apply the Arctic Ice Treatment - Mix vigorously with warm or cold water in a rubber bowl, and apply to the entire face and neck.
9. After removing the mask, apply our eye cream BellEye with Arctic Micro-Algae, Ultra Lifting Day Cream with Caviar Extract (for dry skin) or Day Light Moisturizer with Stem Cells, and our Triple Firming Neck Cream.
10. Apply our Double Sun Protection Cream with Marine Peptides over a moisturizer.
This facial was inspired by the arctic scientists’ research that began about 20 years ago. The explorers were amazed by the arctic glacier’s mystery to change its color. During the last decade Arctic Micro-Algae with unique survival abilities were studied and became the interest of many scientists.
Arctic Micro-Algae are mostly concentrated in the bottom layer of the Arctic Ice, but can also occur in brine channels within the ice, in melt ponds, and on the ice surface. In order to adapt to these low-temperature conditions, complete darkness in winter and continuous light and high UV in the summer, arctic plants and micro-algae change their composition and pigmentation by producing a significant amount of carotenoids, anti-oxidants, fatty acids, enzymes and peptides.
Through this treatment, this unique ability is being transferred to the skin, allowing the skin to modify its composition and pigmentation that in turn significantly slows down the aging process.
Sea Buckthorn berry in this facial is a great source of Omegas 3, 6 and 9, and it is the world’s richest source of essential fatty acid, Omega 7, which is vital to Collagen production and healthy skin. While Energy potent Cloudberry, we call it a GLOWBOOSTER, that grows in the arctic tundra absorbing all nutrients from the intense 24-hour-long summer sunlight gives your skin the reflection of Arctic light.